Monday, June 01, 2009

UL Horns go International! Day 1

Alicia did a great job driving the big van!

Single-letter 8D! Still has the sound!

Visiting at Dr. Ellen Manthe's house

Mutes drying at Ion & Lisa's house

Visiting with Ion Balu

On the road again! We rolled out at 10 am, heading north on I-12 to I-55, headed to Memphis, the halfway point for our trip to the International Horn Symposium. We were hosted by Dr. Ellen Manthe (for dinner and the girls' bunks) and mute maker extraordinaire Ion Balu (where the boys stayed.) Tomorrow, more driving!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. Brigitte5:45 PM

    Hey Catherine !Looks like you guys are having fun ! I wish I could have gone ... but real life does that to me... spending the week in a healthcare leadership conference instead ! Next year is in Australia... but I will be planning going to the 2011 symposium .... and maybe join the UL horn choir???

    ReplyDelete